Embark on a rewarding career with Four Seasons Group, an established catering company.
Four Seasons Group has been awarded the food and catering contract at the INSEAD (Asia) Campus to provide food services in the bar, cafe and restaurants. We are currently looking for suitably-qualified candidates for the following positions.
- Sous Chef
- Junior Sous Chef
- Chef De Partie
- Demi Chef
- Commis Cook
- Assistant Pastry Chef
- Stewards & Dishwashers
- Banquet Supervisor
- Service Crew
- Events & Marketing Executive
- Admin & Receiving Officer
Event Sales Executive
- Handling day to day enquiries, feedbacks, quotation, coordinate and follow up with customers.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to ensure that all events run smoothly.
- Managing documentation and administration.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Review your own sales performance.
- Build credibility and trust by providing value added services via your interaction with customers and a high degree of responsiveness.
- Participate in monthly meetings and proactively identify area for improvement.
- Sourcing for food and non-food items.
- Orders processing
- Receiving and posting.
- Compare prices and shortlist suppliers.
- Negotiation and managing suppliers on the lead-time, delivery and pricing.
- Manage suppliers to improve quality, delivery and service performance.
- Constantly source for new products and services.
- Organise food sampling and/or blind testing to ensure proper and objective selection of products.
- Review, update and maintain proper filing of quotations, contracts, tender documentations, vendor catalogues and blanket orders.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assign by management.
Positions also available for Cook, Service Crew & Dishwasher helpers!
We invite interested applicants to apply with a comprehensive resume including a recent photograph, current and expected salaries to Jessie@fourseasons.com.sg or walk-in interview from 19th – 20th November 2015 from 9am to 5pm at: 1 Ayer Rajah Ave, Singapore 138676